Kace Legg brings more than ten years of experience to our firm. He concentrates on medical professional liability defense, long-term care defense and general litigation.
"I work to maintain close working relationships with my healthcare clients, including regular updates on litigation status – and involving them in strategic decision-making – while understanding their need to focus on their day-to-day business."
Kace routinely handles complex written and electronic document production and discovery dispute issues during litigation. In addition, he has extensive experience negotiating settlements that are often contract-based. When asked what his clients can expect in terms of service and results? "I like my clients to know their litigation needs are being met – so they are not constantly caught in situations of uncertainty. My clients can always count on me to get things done to pursue the results they desire."
Outside the office, Kace has been involved in the breeding and exhibiting of Tennessee Walking Horses – first exhibiting at age six. He has placed in the Top Five at the World Championships with an amateur-owned and trained horse – against professionally-trained horses.
Additional Legal Experience
- Member, Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso (2018-Present)
- Associate, Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso (2009-2017)
- Summer Associate, Farrell, Farrell, and Farrell (2007, 2008)
- News, January 2018
Honors & Awards
- Davis-Michael Scholar, West Virginia University
- Graduate of Honors Program, West Virginia University
- Dean's List, West Virginia University
- Graduated Cum Laude, West Virginia University