Michelle Schaller is an associate in Flaherty’s Morgantown office, where she is a member of the transportation and commercial litigation groups.
Michelle joined Flaherty after a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Michael J. Aloi, U.S. Magistrate Judge. She has experience in federal and state courts in West Virginia and Pennsylvania in a variety of subjects ranging from criminal law and mediation to toxic torts and insurance.
“I’m passionate about easing the burden that’s placed on clients by litigation or potential legal proceedings.”
A North Carolina transplant, Michelle and her son have enjoyed making North Central West Virginia home.
Additional Legal Experience
- Law Clerk, Honorable Michael J. Aloi U.S. Magistrate Judge (2018-2020)
- Jenkins Fenstermaker (2017-2018)
- Innocence Project (2016-2017)
- Counselor or Indemnitor? Are Attorneys Responsible for Indemnifying Clients for Any Fallout they Face?Article, USLAW Magazine, Spring , May 2023
- Alert, April 2020
Honors & Awards
- Law School: Order of the Barristers, Pro Bono Distinction