Joshua Camp became an attorney because of his interest in business, which grew through his experience working in professional sports. A former football player for the University of Charleston, Josh worked with the New Orleans Saints and the NFL Players Association before law school. He believes his competitive background helped him through law school and now in his practice.
Josh primarily represents clients in business matters, deliberate intent and business litigation. He credits his time as a student attorney with the West Virginia College of Law Clinic for giving him valuable insight into building a relationship with clients and the need to put their interests and desires first.
“My background gives me an understanding and appreciation for how clients’ needs fit within their plans. I take great pride in helping clients achieve their goals.”
Outside of the office, Josh enjoys golfing, boating, skiing and attending West Virginia University sporting events.
- West Virginia Bar Association
- West Virginia Defense Trial Counsel
- Contractors Association of West Virginia
- Young Contractors Committee
- West Virginia University Mountaineer Athletic Club, Member
Additional Legal Experience
- Student Attorney, West Virginia College of Law Clinic (2021-2022)
- Graduate Assistant, West Virginia University Office of Sponsored Programs (2021-2022)
- Intern, Greenbrier County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office (2020)
- News, October 2022