14 Flaherty Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers
Flaherty Sensabaugh Bonasso PLLC is pleased to announce that 14 of the firm’s attorneys have been named to the 2022 list of West Virginia Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
No more than 5 percent of a state’s lawyers are named to the Super Lawyers list, with just 2.5 percent of a state’s lawyers named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
Flaherty attorneys selected for inclusion in the 2022 list of West Virginia Super Lawyers are as follows:
- Erica M. Baumgras – Insurance Coverage
- Michael Bonasso – RANKED TOP TEN – Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Robert L. Coffield – Health Care
- Tyler Dinsmore - Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Thomas V. Flaherty – RANKED TOP TEN – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Sam Fox – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Richard D. Jones – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Edward C. Martin – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Timothy L. Mayo – Employment Litigation: Defense
- Jeffrey M. Wakefield – Insurance Coverage
- Caleb P. Knight – Health Care
- Richard R. Marsh – Estate/Probate
- Shereen Compton McDaniel – Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice
- Jason A. Proctor – Personal Injury Defense: Products